Thursday, June 10, 2010

Starter Block Jane

I am so proud to "bee" part of this wonderful group of talented ladies. I thought today I would share with you my vision for the quilt that will be made for me as it goes on it's merry travels.


My vision is a quilt made with 1930's prints. All I ask of the girls is to have fun and to make whatever block they would like. I feel that as all the blocks arrive home, it will take on the look of a sampler quilt. I am so excited to let the fun begin.

This is my starter block.......







here is my signature block....
I hope everyone signs and dates it for it will become my label.




The first block that I made was an
Uneven Star for Deanna
She just had one small request, to please use a bit of the snowman fabric she sent. Such a great idea as it will tie all the blocks together.
It was my first uneven star but will not be my last, it was such fun to make.
I so look forward to making my next block!!





No comments:

Post a Comment