Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jane´s Block

Today i have finished Jane´s Block - using 30´s fabrics! I have never used them before ... Jane has sent me some really nice fabrics in the beginning of this journey - and I was keeping all the time till I can use them!
There were so nice blocks already made by some of you (others will follow:) it was not easy to decide what to do ... I went along with a 8" paperpieced block with a little white border and all around some girly pink - lol
The start - one of four sections:


I really love it - bright, cheerful and a little girly,girly!!!
There are all Jane´s fabrics plus a little white from my stash and some little scraps I have received in my DQ9 swap package sended by smoochee (Leah) - perfect!
All together - this quilt will be so wonderful!!!
Thank you Jane for the experience with these fabrics! It will be definitly not my last ....

mona w - Monika

No comments:

Post a Comment